Welcome (Classes now start from 16 months)
Thank you to all our Sporting Stars ... we raised £100 for Sports Relief.Little All Sports offers a multi-sports programme of activities that promote girls and boys to get actively involved in movement and games. We operate on a term time only basis but occasionally run some holiday classes.
Pre-SchoolSessions run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for children aged 16mths to 4. Take a look at our "Sessions" page for more details.
After School ClubsBell Farm - Monday 3.30-4.30 (BF Reception children only) Bell Farm - Tuesday 3.30-4.30pm (BF Year 1 and Year 2 children only) 4th Walton Scout Hut - Wednesday 4-5pm Reception, Year 1 and year 2 (open to anyone)
Other sessionsWalton Children's Centre and Little Tinkers on Tuesday mornings. Our parties are for children aged 2-10 years ... please take a look at our "parties" link below.
What we do
Our programmes per term are age specific and action packed allowing development from basic jumping, catching, throwing, hitting, kicking, rolling and balancing by learning a variety of different sporting skills which children can develop through having fun with mini sports of basketball, football, cricket, tennis, athletics and gymnastics.
Free Trial... click here to book
Little All Sports ethos
- encourage and engage children in physical activities in order to give them the best start to being physically active
- develop key motor skills such as hand-eye coordination
- agility, movement, balance and awareness of surrounding space
- promote and develop self-esteem and confidence
- give children the right skills to develop their team work, sharing, fair play and interaction skills such as speaking, listening, word, colours and numeric skills which are all part of the EYFS (Early years foundation stage)
Our sessions run from 4th Walton Scout Hut, Cottimore Lane, Walton on Thames Surrey KT12 2BJ.