Welcome (Classes now start from 16 months)
Little All Sports offers a multi-sports programme of activities that promote girls and boys of pre-school age (16 mths to 4) to get actively involved in movement and games. Sessions run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and are term-time only.We run an After School Club for children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 at Bell Farm - Tuesday 3.30-4.30; After School Club for children in Reception, Year 1 and year 2 at Scout Hut - Wednesday 4-5pm; We also run sessions for Walton Children's Centre and Little Tinkers on Tuesday mornings. Our parties are for children aged 2-10 years ... please take a look at our "parties" link below.
**** Christmas Party for members - Wednesday 13th December ****10-11am 16 months to 3 4-5.30pm 3-8 years Email us if you are interested. Flyers going out this week (Fri 10th) and w/c 13th Nov.
What we do
Our programmes per term are age specific and action packed allowing development from basic jumping, catching, throwing, hitting, kicking, rolling and balancing by learning a variety of different sporting skills which children can develop through having fun with mini sports of basketball, football, cricket, tennis, athletics and gymnastics.
Free Trial... click here to book
Little All Sports ethos
- encourage and engage children in physical activities in order to give them the best start to being physically active
- develop key motor skills such as hand-eye coordination
- agility, movement, balance and awareness of surrounding space
- promote and develop self-esteem and confidence
- give children the right skills to develop their team work, sharing, fair play and interaction skills such as speaking, listening, word, colours and numeric skills which are all part of the EYFS (Early years foundation stage)
Our sessions run from 4th Walton Scout Hut, Cottimore Lane, Walton on Thames Surrey KT12 2BJ.